Applying ACU Standards
The following order represents the degree of effort that should be made to deploy the ACU Standards on a site.
- Public facing sites
- Current student orientated sites
- Staff orientated sites
- Also consider the likely popularity of the site. For example, a site used by all ACU staff may be more important to comprehensively customise than a rarely used student site.
- Finally, consider the appropriateness of the design to the site purpose (e.g. large 'promo panels' components may not suit a site full of lengthy or technical information).
How difficult is it to implement the ACU Standards and to what degree?
- Does ACU have access to the appropriate stylesheet and html files? If so contact Digital Requests to help customise the design.
- If not, would this require a customisation on the part of the vendor and are there funds to pay for this customisation?
- To what extent could ACU customise the site design via the site’s admin panel, e.g. colours only?